We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. Support business needs and ensures the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, and facilities management services.
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Facility: ZTEX Construction Inc. Main Office
Compensation based on experience
Job Type: Full-time