As a locally owned and operated company, we place a great deal of importance upon investing in the quality of life within our community and surrounding areas. One crucial aspect of doing so is through corporate giving. As part of ZTEX's core values, ZTEX strives to touch as many lives as possible through our giving to nonprofit organizations making a positive difference in their specific region.
ZTEX also supports its employees and their individual and professional development. This includes higher education. Financial assistance is provided by ZTEX to qualified employees who are enrolled in either a civil construction industry related field or a field of study which supplies support to ZTEX as a company.
Whether a contribution is internal, in the community or nationwide, all contributions are aimed to support the growth and sustainability of individuals struggling to overcome battles they are facing. Donating as a company, as individuals, and teaming with other corporate partners, the ZTEX team is dedicated to make a difference in our community.
- El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank
- CANstruction El Paso
- El Paso Zoo
- Holocaust Museum
- The Telling Projects
- KCOS-TV - PBS
- Wounded Warrior Project
- American Cancer Society
- CASA of El Paso
- Liberty Hill Youth League
- Special Olympics
- National Military Family Association; Military Family Initiatives
- The Advocacy Center for the Children of El Paso
- El Paso Children's Hospital
- Child Crisis Center of El Paso
- La Familia Del Paso, Inc.
- El Paso Child Guidance Center
- Ronald McDonald House
- St. Jude Children's Hospital
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Feed the Children
- Employee Financial Assistance
- Center Against Family Violence